As a beginner, you can get started with affiliate marketing in many ways.
Here are a few that you can pick from:
- Start a blog in a targeted niche and use it to promote a product. This is the cheapest and easiest way to start an affiliate marketing business. For example: Start a blog about Women’s shoes, Work from home products, and so on.
- Buy traffic from PPC sites like Google, Facebook, and Quora and drive traffic to affiliate products or services. This is called PPC marketing, and those who have taken a basic course of digital marketing could understand it better. For rest, give it a little time, and you will understand this.
- Create a YouTube channel and promote products.
- Create an email list by creating a mini-website. An example if Finshots
- Start a Podcast and recommend products.
Here are steps to get started with affiliate marketing via your blog:
This is just a rough highlight, as we move ahead in this free course, you will understand everything in greater depth and length to create your own affiliate marketing system.
- Start a blog
- Select a profitable industry and then pick a niche for your blog
- Choose the affiliate products that you can promote
- Create content around those products
- Drive traffic to your website/affiliate post
- Use email-marketing services to capture email of visitors
- Create email-sequence to automate the funnel (We will discuss this in details soon)
- Focus on driving more traffic and repeating the process.
Blogging is one of the most effective ways to get started with affiliate marketing because it requires minimum investment and you can learn everything around it in no time. From here on, what matters it how much dedication, time, and smart work you put in to grow your affiliate business.